LORI ROCKWELL, REALTOR® MANAGING BROKER/OWNER
* Entered real estate industry in 1997, assisting agents with their needs
* In June of 2000, helped start up a new real estate office and worked as Office Manager
* June of 2001, she received her Sales Associate license
* June of 2002, earned a Broker Associate license
* Opened Rockwell Realty Team LLC in July of 2007
* Honored with the title of Kosciusko Board of REALTORS®, REALTOR® of the year in 2013
* Voted in by her peers to serve as an officer on the Kosciusko County Board of REALTORS® Board of Directors from 2008-2010
* Elected Vice President of the board for the year 2011
* President, 2012
* Past President of the board and President of the Kosciusko County Board of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service Board of Directors in 2013.
* Served on the following Committees for the Kosciusko Board of REALTORS®:
* Co-Chairperson, Social; Secretary, Public Relations; Co-chair, Community Service/Public Relations; Board Mentor, Education; Chairman, MLS Rules & Regulations, and Strategic Planning
* A dedicated Christian, and active member of her church
* Married since 1981, and the proud mother of 2 outstanding grown sons
LANI MARSHALL, REALTOR® BROKER ASSOCIATE
Lani was raised in the Warsaw Area. and now resides in Milford with her husband Michael. Her son and daughter are both grown and pursuing careers. The lakes area is her home and can't imagine a better place to live and play. She has been independently in sales and management businesses since 1991, and has been welcomed into hundreds of homes all over Indiana. She is dedicated to finding the right home for buyers and assisting sellers in finding the best buyers for their properties. She enjoys the process of selling real estate, and is committed to making every effort for her clients, therefore making it a less stressful experience.
Rockwell Realty Team, LLC holds its license in the state of Indiana.